Fall AAU Program
The Syracuse Select Basketball has two primary goals: Development and Exposure. This program focuses on fundamental skill development and player improvement throughout each season. Players have the opportunity to play on very competitive teams, which participate in high level tournaments. Each player is given individual instruction and college guidance.
- Boys & Girls Grades 5-12 (4th Grade Allowed to Tryout for 5th Grade Teams)
- One Weekly Team Practice
- Bi-Weekly Skill Academies Each Week
- Exposure Based Schedules
- Maximum of 9-11 Players per Team
- Highly Qualified, Non-Parent Coaches
- Dedicated, High Level Players (High School Teams – D1, D2, D3 Recruits)
- Competitive Teams
- Intense, Skill-Driven Instruction
- Focus on Student-Athlete
- College Preparation & Recruiting Program
- Syracuse Select Fall League
- Tryouts – August 26th- August 28th @ Boys & Girls Club of Syracuse 201 Hamilton Street, Syracuse, NY 13204
- Our Fall season has a strong emphasis on preparing our players for their respective Winter Teams. Practices will revolve around skill development through intense drilling.
- Why should you choose Syracuse Select? Click HERE
- Practices – 1 per Week – Monday Through Friday from early-September through November.
- Syracuse Select fall Basketball Academy
- Games – 4 Weekend Tournaments, and Syracuse Select Fall League
- Schedules (Practice/Game) – Coming Soon
- Staff Bios – Coming soon
- Current players who played for Select in the Spring of 2019 are guaranteed a roster spot this Fall (team placement to be decided after tryouts).
- All players MUST attend tryouts on August 26th – 30th. There will be a $20 FEE assessed at the door. If you have any questions, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Registration(Due 8/24th) – Click HERE
- Payment (Due 8/15) –Click HERE FULL TEAM (Confirms Roster Spot) CLICK HERE PRACTICE PLAYER
- $550 — Full Team, Academies & Weekly Practices Returning players that are playing on the Fall AAU team can either pay their fee in full, or choose to pay in three installments.The first installment of $150.00 will be due on August 16th, and the last two payments of $200 each will be due on August 30th and September 13th, 2019.
- $300 — Practice Player, Practices & Academies (No Games) Returning players that are playing on the Fall AAU team can either pay their fee in full, or choose to pay in three installments.The first installment of$150.00 will be due on August 16th, and the last two payments of $75 each will be due on August 30th and September 13th, 2019.
- Players can tryout for the open roster spots below.
- All players MUST attend tryouts August 26th – 30th. There will be a $30 FEE assessed at the door. If you have any questions, please email us by using the emailing us below.
- Registration– Click HERE
- Payment(None) – If offered a roster spot, payment will be due the day after tryouts for your son or daughter.
- $650 — Full Team, includes $100 fee for uniform
- $400 — Practice Player (No Games), includes $100 for uniform – Players will be added at the organization’s discretion. Not all players will qualify for this option so you must tryouts to be evaluated.
There Is NO Make-Up Tryout Date
Date: Monday, August 26th through Wednesday, August 28th, 2019. Click here for your tryout and Time.
Location: Boys & Girls Club of Syracuse – 201 Hamilton Street, Syracuse, New York 13204
Questions? Email us at below using the contact form.